WorldAPP solutions are available through three delivery models, Shared Platform SaaS (Software-as-a-Service), Dedicated Server SaaS and On-Premise (Self-Hosted). We provide our customers the ability to select whichever hosting method makes sense for them depending on their specific business needs and technology requirements.
Shared Platform SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)
WorldAPP's SaaS delivery model enables you to take advantage of the power of the WorldAPP platform without the need to take on the administration of installing the system and maintenance costs. The hosted environment insulates your organisation from time-consuming set up processes, allowing you to use the platform more quickly.
The advantages of WorldAPP's on-demand solution include:
- Fast implementation
- Lower initial cost
- No IT required
- Painless upgrades and most recent stable functionality always available
- No maintenance
- Guaranteed uptime and performance
Hybrid Cloud Server SaaS
Offers many of the same benefits of the Shared Platform model with the added physical security and scalability offered by dedicated hardware just for your enterprise.
With all the reasons given today for enterprises to jump onto the SaaS bandwagon, there are still several on the side of self-hosted installations, which may be a requirement of integration or security policies. The Self-Hosted model provides full access to your application while containing it within your organisation's infrastructure. WorldAPP's Self-Hosted solution is supported by experienced operations consultants as well as a set of thorough documentation.
The advantages of WorldAPP's Self-Hosted solution include:
- Flexibility (choose software, hardware, platform, etc)
Installation - installing the application on your servers
- Prepare the installation package
- Prepare the installation instructions
- Provide guidance and support during installation (live chat, phone, Go-to-Meeting)
Maintenance - updating the application after the new release:
- Prepare update files (patches and upgrades)
- Prepare update instructions
Consulting - providing advice and guidance needed to achieve superior results
- Advise on software and hardware configuration to meet specific /unique customer requirements
- Advice on DB server configuration to optimally work with KS application
- Advice on network and firewall configuration
Both SaaS and Self-Hosted models are available as Private Label. The Private Label package focuses on branding a solution to meet your identity needs, providing you with a solution that seamlessly integrates with your company presence.