Key Survey’s Contact Manager is a central repository where you can view, manage, and select those survey participants you want to work with. It incorporates an address book, user database, and data storage all in one place. You can upload your existing data by selecting or creating data fields that align with the fields or groups from your existing databases.
Grouping your data
- Participant type (customer, employee, vendor, etc.)
- Purchase history
- Or input your own custom fields
You can configure the contact manager to display only those fields you deem relevant. Setting these views allows you to search, sort, and create complex filters on as many fields as you want. Since all contact records are web-based, searching through thousands of contacts can be done instantly.
Control how you view contacts on a granular level with nested viewing:
- Organise your contact manager into lists that are easy to manipulate.
- Lump large lists of potential survey participants into searchable categories.
- Deploy surveys to different customer groups at the same time using flexible scheduling.
Synchronise contact records from any database (Oracle, Salesforce.com, PeopleSoft, etc.) through a batch file upload or API integration. This will ensure your contact list remains current and never contains outdated information.